The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) has been keeping us updated with their plans for this year’s Wimbledon Championships. Due to the COVID-19 situation the AELTC are making changes to the ticketing and seating arrangements as follows:
- Tickets will be allocated in pairs with empty seats on either side to enhance social distancing.
- Debenture seats are likely to be situated throughout Centre & No.1 Courts, for instance some seats may be positioned higher or lower in the stands than in previous years.
- Ticket locations will not be confirmed to debenture holders until mid-June, to allow the AELTC to maintain flexibility in their ticket allocations.
- Mobile ticketing will be introduced (there will be no paper tickets printed this year), access will be via a Wimbledon App on your mobile phone, full details to follow.
- Under current legislation each pair of ticket holders must be from the same household or support bubble, which will affect ‘odd’ bookings (e.g. 1,3,5 etc.) If the government roadmap proceeds as scheduled then we expect this requirement to be relaxed.
If you have any queries please do hesitate to call us.
In the event of the Championships being cancelled or played behind closed doors due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), WimbledonDebentureOwners will issue you with a full refund.